Everglide Dark Jade Switches Lubed
One of my favorite tactile switches there is to offer. When lubed they retain their tactile-ness but sound and feel 10 times better. On the more premium side of lubed switches.
-- Specs --
- Tactile mechanical switch
- POM stem, PBT upper and lower housing
- 5 pin, PCB mount
- Low wobble
- Gold-plated stainless steel spring
- Rated for over 50 million presses
- 50 g initial force
- Actuation force: 67 g (+/- 10 gf)
- Actuator travel: 4.0 ± 0.3 mm
- Pretravel: 2.0 ± 0.6 mm
- Initial force: 25gf min
- Operating force: 50 ± 20 gf
- Total travel force: 67 ± 20 cN
- Bounce time: 5 ms (during actuation with 0.4 m/s)
-- Lubes --
Krytox GPL 205 Grade 0 is a perfect match with linear switches and stabilizers. As GPL 205 is a thick lube, it offers amazing smoothness and stability when applied correctly, a personal favorite of mine. Only a very thin coat is needed due to the viscosity of the lube.
TriboSys 3204 is a great lube recommended for tactile switches but also amazing on linear switches. Due to its low viscosity index and semi-fluid grease attributes, this makes 3204 an excellent lube when applied correctly. With 3204, there is more sound dampening compared to its 3203 counterparts and when applied to silent switches can sound incredible.
TriboSys 3203, similar to 3204 is a great lube for tactile switches and linear switches. With slightly less sound dampening than 3204, it aids in the original feel of the switch with extra smoothness.
Linked is a great comparison between 3203 and 3204.